Saturday, August 9, 2014

About myself

Hola, me llamo Señora DeLia.  I am happy to say that this is my second year at Ladue!  Although it is my second year at Ladue, I have been teaching Spanish for several years.  Most recently I had been teaching Spanish at Parkway North.  Here, at Ladue, I am currently teaching Spanish II and III.

I am extremely passionate about the Spanish language and culture and I hope to convey my passion through my teaching.  I have traveled, lived, and studied in Chile, Spain, and Mexico.  I hope to use these authentic experiences to bring the language and culture alive within the classroom!

On a personal level, I am married to a wonderful man, and I have two beautiful, young boys:  Luca, 6, and Leo, who is 4.  If I am not teaching, I am usually spending time with my family.

I will use my website to post daily assignments, important dates, and helpful study guides, etc.

Please feel free to contact me through e-mail at mdelia@ladueschools.net or by phone at: (314) 993-6447 ext. 5834.

No comments:

Post a Comment